Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019; 10:00 a.m.
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Peskin (Chair), Mandelman (Vice Chair), Brown, Fewer, Haney, Mar, Ronen, Safai, Stefani, Walton and Yee
Clerk: Alberto Quintanilla
1. Roll Call
2. Citizens Advisory Committee Report – INFORMATION* minutes
3. Approve the Minutes of the February 26, 2019 Meeting – ACTION* minutes
The Board will consider recommending appointment of up to three members to the Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) at its March 12, 2019 meeting. The openings are the result of the term expirations of Myla Ablog (District 5 resident) and Chris Waddling (District 10 resident) and the automatic membership termination of Peter Sachs (District 4 resident) due to four absences over twelve regularly scheduled consecutive meetings, pursuant to the CAC’s By-Laws. Neither staff nor CAC members make recommendations regarding CAC appointments. CAC applications can be submitted through the Transportation Authority’s website at www.sfcta.org/cac.
5. State and Federal Legislation Update – ACTION* resolution
Support: Assembly Bill (AB) 1286 (Muratsuchi)
Support if Amended: AB 1142 (Friedman)
8. Authorize the Executive Director to Execute Certain Agreements and Documents for the Yerba Buena Island Southgate Road Realignment Improvements Project, Consisting of a Cooperative Agreement with the California Department of Transportation; License Agreements with the United States Coast Guard; Utility Relocation Agreement and Amendments to the Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs) for the Construction Phase with the Treasure Island Development Authority (TIDA); an Amendment Increasing the Right-of-Way MOA with TIDA by $1,334,760, to a Total Amount Not to Exceed $5,534,760; the Right of Way Certification; and a National Environmental Policy Act / California Environmental Quality Act Revalidation and Authorizing the Executive Director to Negotiate and Modify Agreement Payment Terms and Non-Material Agreement Terms and Conditions – ACTION* resolution presentation
11. Update on the Transbay Transit Center Girder Fractures and the Study of Governance, Management, Oversight and Delivery of the Downtown Extension – INFORMATION* memo Transbay Transit Center presentation DTX presentation
12. Introduction of New Items – INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Commissioners may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
13. Public Comment
Items considered for final approval by the Board shall be noticed as such with [Final Approval] preceding the item title.
The meeting proceedings can be viewed live or on demand after the meeting at www.sfgovtv.org. To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGovTV at (415) 554-4188 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
The Legislative Chamber (Room 250) and the Committee Room (Room 263) in City Hall are wheelchair accessible. Meetings are real-time captioned and are cablecast open-captioned on SFGovTV, the Government Channel 26. Assistive listening devices for the Legislative Chamber and the Committee Room are available upon request at the Clerk of the Board’s Office, Room 244. To request sign language interpreters, readers, large print agendas or other accommodations, please contact the Clerk of the Board at (415) 522-4800. Requests made at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting will help to ensure availability. Attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical-based products.
The nearest accessible BART station is Civic Center (Market/Grove/Hyde Streets). Accessible MUNI Metro lines are the F, J, K, L, M, N, T (exit at Civic Center or Van Ness Stations). MUNI bus lines also serving the area are the 5, 6, 7, 9, 19, 21, 47, and 49. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call (415) 701-4485. There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex. Accessible curbside parking is available on Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place and Grove Street.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Board after distribution of the meeting packet, those materials are available for public inspection at the Transportation Authority at 1455 Market Street, Floor 22, San Francisco, CA 94103, during normal office hours.
Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the San Francisco Ethics Commission at 25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 220, San Francisco, CA 94102; (415) 252-3100; www.sfethics.org.