SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: McGoldrick (Chair), Dufty (Vice Chair), Alioto-Pier, Ammiano, Chu, Daly, Elsbernd, Maxwell, Mirkarimi, Peskin and SandovalClerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of the March 18, 2008 Meeting - ACTION* (attachment)
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Treasure Island Development Authority (TIDA) for Project Management and Oversight, Engineering, and Environmental Services for the Yerba Buena Island (YBI) Ramps Project - ACTION* (attachment)
6. Prefund Other Post-Employment Benefits by Contributing the Full Annual Required Contribution (ARC) to the CalPERS California Employers' Retiree Benefit Trust Fund (CERBT) Program - ACTION* (attachment)
7. Adopt Positions on State and Federal Legislation - ACTION* (attachment)
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
8. Appoint Anita Madrigal to the Citizens Advisory Committee - ACTION* (attachment)
9. Appoint 11 Members to the Geary Bus Rapid Transit Citizens Advisory Committee - ACTION* (attachment)
10. Approve the Fiscal Year 2008/09 Transportation Fund for Clean Air (TFCA) Program of Projects for Submission to the Bay Area Air Quality Management District (Air District) - ACTION* (attachment)
11. Allocate $10,340,000 in Prop K Funds, with conditions, to the Transbay Joint Powers Authority (TJPA) for Architectural Services for Preliminary Engineering of the Transbay Terminal Building and Retail Consulting Services for the Transbay Transit Center Project, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule, a Commitment to Allocate an Additional $12,810,000 in Fiscal Year 2008/09 Prop K Funds to Fully Fund the Scope of Work, and an Amendment to the Strategic Plan - ACTION* (attachment)
12. Allocate $2,688,525 in Prop K Funds to the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board (PCJPB) for 14 Fiscal Year 2007/08 Capital Improvement Program Projects, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules, and Amend the Relevant 5-Year Prioritization Programs - ACTION* (attachment)
13. Allocate $100,000 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Municipal Transportation Agency (MTA) for the Advanced Train Control System (ATCS) Cutover Conceptual Engineering Report (CER) Project, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule - ACTION* (attachment)
14. Adopt the Van Ness Avenue Bus Rapid Transit Alternatives Screening Report - ACTION* (attachment)
15. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
16. Public Comment
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.