SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: McGoldrick (Chair), Dufty (Vice Chair), Alioto-Pier, Campos, Chu, Daly, Elsbernd, Maxwell, Mirkarimi, Peskin and Sandoval
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of the November 25, 2008 Meeting - ACTION* attachment
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Award a Professional Services Contract to Godbe Research, in an Amount Not to Exceed $85,000, to Conduct Phase 2 of the 2008 Eastern Neighborhoods Travel Behavior Survey - ACTION* attachment
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
7. Certify the Final Environmental Impact Report; Approve the Findings of Fact; Approve the Statement of Overriding Considerations; Adopt the Mitigation Monitoring Plan; and Approve the Refined Presidio Parkway as the Preferred Alternative for the South Access to the Golden Gate Bridge: Doyle Drive Replacement Project - ACTION* attachment
8. Appropriate $45,000 in Prop K Funds for the Bi-County Area Planning and Design Study, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule - ACTION* attachment
9. Appropriate $40,000 in Prop K Funds for the Western South of Market (SoMa) Neighborhood Transportation Planning Study, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule - ACTION* attachment
10. Appropriate $90,000 in Prop K Funds for the Central Freeway/Octavia Boulevard Circulation Study, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule, and Amendment of the Relevant 5-Year Prioritization Program - ACTION* attachment
11. Allocate $15,944 in Additional Prop K Funds to the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board (PCJPB) for the System-wide Track Rehabilitation Program, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule - ACTION* attachment
12. Allocate $1,845,844 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Municipal Transportation Agency (MTA) for the Construction Phase of the Cable Car Propulsion Controller Upgrade Project, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule - ACTION* attachment
13. Approve the Selection of Two Refined Congestion Pricing Scenarios for Further Analysis Under the Mobility, Access and Pricing Study - ACTION* attachment
14. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
15. Public Comment
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.