SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: McGoldrick (Chair), Dufty (Vice Chair), Alioto-Pier, Ammiano, Chu, Daly, Elsbernd, Maxwell, Mirkarimi, Peskin and SandovalClerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of December 11, 2007 meeting - ACTION* (attachment)
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
5. Election of Chair and Vice Chair - ACTION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
6. Award Consultant Contract to Jacobs Carter Burgess, in the Amount of $1,800,000, for Environmental Analysis and Engineering of Bus Rapid Transit on Geary Boulevard - ACTION* (attachment)
7. Amend Professional Services Contract with Cordoba/Zurinaga for On-Call Project Management Services to Extend the Term of the Contract to June 30, 2008, and to Increase the Contract Amount by $120,000 - ACTION* (attachment)
8. Accept the Audit Report for FY 2006/07 - ACTION* (attachment)
9. Adopt Positions in State Legislation - ACTION* (attachment)
Items for Direct Board Consideration
10. Adopt the 2007 Annual Report - ACTION* (attachment)
The Authority's enabling legislation requires the preparation and adoption of an Annual Report by January of each year "on the progress to achieve the objectives of completion of the projects in the adopted county transportation expenditure plan" (Sec. 131303 of the Public Utilities Code). Adoption of the Annual Report also ensures compliance with the annual reporting requirements in Section 2(d) of the Authority's Administrative Code. The Annual Report will be presented at the meeting.
11. Status Report on the Mobility, Access, and Pricing Study (MAPS) - INFORMATION
The Mobility, Access, and Pricing Study is at its mid-point. This presents an opportunity to share findings to date as well as initial ideas about pricing/mobility alternatives to test in the evaluation phase. Pricing is a key theme of the 2009 Regional Transportation Plan update, currently being developed by the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC). This presentation gives us an opportunity to receive input and guidance from the Board on San Francisco's potential RTP pricing project submissions for discussion in the "Vision" element of that document.
12. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
13. Public Comment
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.