SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: McGoldrick (Chair), Dufty (Vice Chair), Alioto-Pier, Ammiano, Chu, Daly, Elsbernd, Maxwell, Mirkarimi, Peskin and Sandoval
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of the June 17, 2008 Meeting - ACTION* (attachment)
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Award a Professional Services Contract to Kimley-Horn and Associates, in an Amount Not to Exceed $1,100,000, to Provide Program Management and Oversight and Technical Services for the San Francisco Urban Partnership Program - ACTION* (attachment)
6. Increase the Amount of the Professional Services Contract with PBS&J by $133,000, to a Total Amount of $833,000, for Additional Outreach, Technical Analysis, and Coordination with Complementary Efforts in Support of the Mobility, Access, and Pricing Study, and Extend the Term of the Contract to December 31, 2008 - ACTION* (attachment)
7. Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Memorandum of Agreement with the Presidio Trust, in an Amount Not to Exceed $1,293,482, for Services Related to the Doyle Drive Replacement Project - ACTION* (attachment)
8. Award a Two-Year Professional Services Contract to the Cordoba/Zurinaga Joint Venture (JV), in an Amount Not to Exceed $1,000,000 and with Three Additional One-Year Extension Options, to Provide On-Call Program Management and Oversight Services - ACTION* (attachment)
9. Award a Contract to the Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction Company, in an Amount Not to Exceed $250,000, for General Construction and Construction Management Services for Authority Workspace Modifications to Accommodate Increased Staff - ACTION* (attachment)
10. Adopt Positions on State and Federal Legislation - ACTION* (attachment)
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
11. Appoint Michael Ma to the Citizens Advisory Committee - ACTION* (attachment)
12. Allocate $6,973,364 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, for Nine Annual Requests, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules, and Associated 5-Year Prioritization Program Amendments - ACTION* (attachment)
13. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
14. Public Comment
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.