SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: McGoldrick (Chair), Dufty (Vice Chair), Alioto-Pier, Ammiano, Chu, Daly, Elsbernd, Maxwell, Mirkarimi, Peskin and Sandoval
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of the May 20, 2008 Meeting - ACTION* (attachment)
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Approve Contract Extensions for Several Annual Professional Services Contracts in an Amount Not to Exceed $649,900 - ACTION* (attachment)
6. Adopt the Proposed Fiscal Year 2008/09 Annual Budget and Work Program - ACTION* (attachment)
7. Approve Revised Policies on Investment; Debt; Travel, Conference, Training and Business Expense Reimbursement; and Ratification of the Current Fiscal Policy and Procurement Policy - ACTION* (attachment)
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
8. Appoint Brian Larkin to the Citizens Advisory Committee - ACTION* (attachment)
9. Appropriate $1,125,000 in Prop K Funds, With Conditions, for Geary Bus Rapid Transit Environmental Analysis and Preliminary Engineering - Part 1, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule - ACTION* (attachment)
10. Allocate $1,493,596 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Municipal Transportation Agency (MTA) for the Construction Phase of New Signal Contract 59, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule; and Amend Resolution 01-38, Project 28 (New Signals) to Allow $198,355 in Unused Prop B Funds to be Used to Fully Fund New Signal Contract 59 - ACTION* (attachment)
11. Allocate $14,043,400 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, for Seven Annual Requests, and Appropriate $11,000 for Local Match for the Bayview Hunters Point Neighborhood Transportation Plan, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules - ACTION* (attachment) (Annual Call - Part 1 ARFs)
12. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
13. Public Comment
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.