SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: McGoldrick (Chair), Dufty (Vice Chair), Alioto-Pier, Ammiano, Chu, Daly, Elsbernd, Maxwell, Mirkarimi, Peskin and Sandoval
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of the April 15, 2008 Meeting - ACTION* (attachment)
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Award a Professional Services Contract to DMJM Harris to Provide Engineering and Environmental Services for the Yerba Buena Island Ramps Project, in an Amount Not to Exceed $2,500,000 - ACTION* (attachment)
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
6. Allocate $3,526,054 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Municipal Transportation Agency (MTA) for the Rehabilitation of Historic Streetcars Project, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule, and Amendment of the Relevant 5-Year Prioritization Program - ACTION* (attachment)
7. Appropriate $299,240 in Prop K Funds for Local Match for Urban Partnership Agreement Pre-Implementation, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule, and an Amendment to the Strategic Plan - ACTION* (attachment)
Recommendations from the Personnel Committee
9. POSSIBLE CLOSED SESSION: Public Employee Performance Evaluation - ACTION
The Authority may hold a closed session under Gov. Code 54957 concerning the annual evaluation of performance of the Executive Director.
OPEN SESSION: After the closed session, the Chair shall report the vote taken on any motion in the closed session.
10. Fix Annual Compensation and Adopt Performance Objectives for the Executive Director for FY 2008/09 - ACTION* (attachment)
11. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
12. Public Comment
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.