SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: McGoldrick (Chair), Dufty (Vice Chair), Alioto-Pier, Ammiano, Chu, Daly, Elsbernd, Maxwell, Mirkarimi, Peskin and Sandoval
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of October 21, 2008 Meeting - ACTION* attachment
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
5. Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC), Golden Gate Bridge and Highway Transportation District (GGBHTD), to Secure Up to $160 Million in Contributed Funding from Those Agencies for the Doyle Drive Replacement Project; and Commitment of $13 Million in Additional Regional Transportation Improvement Program (RTIP) Funds and $21 Million in State-Local Partnership Program Funds (SLPP) to the Project - ACTION* attachment
6. Allocate Up to $1,383,330 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Municipal Transportation Agency for Six Requests, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules, and Associated 5-Year Prioritization Program Amendments - ACTION* attachment enclosure
7. Allocate $500,000 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Department of Public Works (DPW) for Construction of the Renewed Valencia Streetscape Project and $212,480 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, for Construction of the Leland Avenue Streetscape Improvements Project, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules - ACTION* attachment
8. Allocate $3,402,567 in Prop K Funds to the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board (PCJPB) for Seven Fiscal Year 2008/09 Capital Improvement Program Projects, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules, and Amendment of the Relevant 5-Year Prioritization Programs - ACTION* attachment enclosure
9. Allocate $121,774 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Municipal Transportation Agency (MTA) for Bicycle Safety Education Classes and $165,768 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the MTA for Bike to Work Day Promotion, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules - ACTION* attachment
10. Appropriate $50,000 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, for the 2008 Eastern Neighborhoods Travel Behavior Survey - Phase 2, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule - ACTION* attachment
11. Adopt San Francisco's Project Priorities for the 2008 Lifeline Transportation Program (LTP) - ACTION* attachment
12. Approval a Fund Swap of $2.025 Million in Fiscal Year 2008/09 Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality Improvement Funds Currently Programmed to Three Municipal Transportation Agency Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Program Projects with an Equivalent Amount of Fiscal Year 2008/09 Prop K Funds Programmed to the New Central Subway Project, and Amendment of the Strategic Plan - ACTION* attachment
13. Allocate $1,053,000 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Municipal Transportation Agency for Construction of the Tenderloin Pedestrian Improvements Project, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule, and Amendment of the Relevant 5-Year Prioritization Program - ACTION* attachment
14. Approve the Final Scope of Work for the Strategic Analysis Report on the Role of Shuttle Services in Transportation in San Francisco - ACTION* attachment
15. Mobility, Access, and Pricing Study Status Report - INFORMATION
16. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
17. Public Comment
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.